By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Oh How I Love Infamous 2! Rate It!

Tagged games:

What would You Rate Infmaous 2 out of 10?

10 52 43.70%

9 37 31.09%

8 14 11.76%

7 4 3.36%

6 1 0.84%

5 1 0.84%

4 0 0%

3 1 0.84%

2 2 1.68%

1 5 4.20%

Total:117

currently at 72% Trophies and once I finish my Hard Evil Playthrough I shall have yet another Platinum :)

Oh, and I have to make a UG Level.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
Aldro said:

I played 19 hours in two days and completed the evil ending.

On my way of seeing the good ending too.

9.5/10, I am inlove with the game really. Its so fucking FUN!

And the end.. its just great how they did things with Kuo and Nix :P, cant really say without spoiling so I wont go there.

P.S.
Fire powers > Ice!! xD

Glad to hear someone else loved it as much as I did. I put in about the same amount of time but Good playthrough. Currently about 15% in my Evil game. Can't wait for more ppl to beat it so we can discuss this "controversial" ending :)

Oh, and Nix > Kuo as far as characters go. She is so damn funny. I was envious of my roommate who is playing evil and got to see Nix more.

but I must say....ICE>>>>>>>Fire Powers(at least in this game)

Greatness Awaits

Aldro said:

And the end.. its just great how they did things with Kuo and Nix :P, cant really say without spoiling so I wont go there.

P.S.
Fire powers > Ice!! xD

Glad to hear someone else loved it as much as I did. I put in about the same amount of time but Good playthrough. Currently about 15% in my Evil game. Can't wait for more ppl to beat it so we can discuss this "controversial" ending :)

Oh, and Nix > Kuo as far as characters go. She is so damn funny. I was envious of my roommate who is playing evil and got to see Nix more.

Greatness Awaits

So far i'm enjoying the evil play through more. Fits better with a lot of Cole's lines. I'm saddened by the fact that i'm actually going to stop playing for the night. When I got the first game I got the platinum in under 2 days. Guess I'm just not loving this game as much.

4 ≈ One

This is absolutely a GOTY candidate. Amazing game. Portal 2 is still my favorite :)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
Aldro said:

P.S.
Fire powers > Ice!! xD

But.. but.. you can fly with the bird thing..! And the drain is damn good.

So far I love the evil story way more. Just works better with everything else. Only thing I dislike is that firebird is pretty lame compared to ice launcher but I guess Ionic drain makes up for it.

4 ≈ One

forevercloud3000 said:
homer said:
I gave it a 9 only because it was really glitchy and I have yet to find any good UGC levels.

Glitch?? Rly?! I don't recall dealing with any glitches beyond a random pop in here and there. What do you mean?

and as far as UGC goes, what were you expecting ? I think some of them are pretty good.  I love this one which is basically a fight for survival. You are trapped in a tunnel that pretty much is a straight line. You have some very shitty options for cover and there are dozens of militia gunning for you. You have to get through the tunnel alive but its no easy task lol.Also love the army of performers one where there is a huge mob full of militia dressed up as performers lmao.

Once I finish my Evil playthrough I am going to tackle UGC. I want to create some actual side story line archs with old and newly crafted villains. Anyone find any missions like that?

Glitches galore, at least in my case. Lots of times where there was a temporary invisible wall that I was forced to jump across instead of walk. I also could glitch through walls sometimes. In fact, if the UGC level you mentioned is the one I am thinking of(made by Sucker Punch?) I glitched through that tunnel, and it made me fail the mission lol. Also, there was that one story mode mission where you get stuck in a cage, and I broke out by walking through the corner of the cage(which was not supposed to happen). That's not all though; in a major boss battle, I would get hit by an attack, and it would send me flying through fences lol. Even on the ice tower, I got hit by something that sent me flying into the air so high that the game freaked out and killed cole for no reason lol. Finally, during hand to hand combat, I could swing the amp  through buildings and the camera angle would mess up.

About UGC though; it's only as good as the people are at using it, so only time will tell if it is any good.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I just finished the game on evil. All I can say is wow. Great ending. This game is far better than the original which I also loved too. The enemy designs are the best I've seen in a game and those big Ice Titans look savage. Sucker punch really outdid themselfes this time. So much stuff happening at the same time in this big city and I noticed no drops in performance at all.

Dgc1808 said:
So far I love the evil story way more. Just works better with everything else. Only thing I dislike is that firebird is pretty lame compared to ice launcher but I guess Ionic drain makes up for it.

You can chain the firebird to make yourself litterally fly. Its awesome flying from island to island