By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Oh How I Love Infamous 2! Rate It!

Tagged games:

What would You Rate Infmaous 2 out of 10?

10 52 43.70%

9 37 31.09%

8 14 11.76%

7 4 3.36%

6 1 0.84%

5 1 0.84%

4 0 0%

3 1 0.84%

2 2 1.68%

1 5 4.20%

Total:117

Both endings gave me a case of major sad face =(

Around the Network

http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/review/39923/infamous-2/

I gave it an 8.9!

that said, reading this thread makes me REALLY wanna play it a second time on evil because it sounds like a lot more fun!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/review/39923/infamous-2/

I gave it an 8.9!

that said, reading this thread makes me REALLY wanna play it a second time on evil because it sounds like a lot more fun!

POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR GOOD PLAYTHROUGH!!!!!!

After playing through the Good Ending I HAVE TO go through as Evil. I cannot let things stay the way they are :(
Thats why I think this game is so mindblowing. The ending was disturbing and makes you want to change it and try new things.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

I have a strong feeling that people who have not fully played it are rating it in this thread ..... :/

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

OMFG I had to check the good ending again!

I completed it on evil first, was awesome. Then I completed it on good but I never noticed one thing..

*Spoiler*

THE LIGHTNING AT THE COFFIN TOWARDS THE END. SOMEONE POP THE CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE!

*Spoiler End*

Im so happy now :D Stoked for Infamous 3!

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
Dgc1808 said:
So far I love the evil story way more. Just works better with everything else. Only thing I dislike is that firebird is pretty lame compared to ice launcher but I guess Ionic drain makes up for it.

You can chain the firebird to make yourself litterally fly. Its awesome flying from island to island

Some what like it better now but no where near as much as the ice launch. It drains way too much energy.

4 ≈ One

Well, finished both sides. Evil Story way better than the good but I prefer the good story in inF1 overall and the evil in one the least since it felt kinda pointless. I'd give inF2 an 8/10.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Dgc1808 said:
So far I love the evil story way more. Just works better with everything else. Only thing I dislike is that firebird is pretty lame compared to ice launcher but I guess Ionic drain makes up for it.

You can chain the firebird to make yourself litterally fly. Its awesome flying from island to island

Some what like it better now but no where near as much as the ice launch. It drains way too much energy.

I agree, but to be fair the ice jump is fucking awesome, hehe i cant wait till you beat it

finished the good ending and half way through the evil route

the BEST part of the game is the gameplay mechanics...by god they had done such an amazing job with this. Exploration has become SO much better and fun! Ice Jump and Fire Bird attack are heavenly in exploring the city and in combat. gives so so many options

even little things like those electrified pipes on some building walls that lets you jump to the very top in one go...just brilliant.

the only thing is I miss the original conduits. Don't dig the animals that much..but that's being bit picky on my part

oh and the HUMOR! No spoilers here but PLEASE tell me others noticed them too? their lil jokes on COD, uncharted etc? great lil touches

oh and I LOVE nix! that crazy B*^&$

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I'm hoping I get to use both fire and ice in a 3rd play through and not just the end game. I've got 90% of the trophies. Going to get the platinum some time tomorrow.

4 ≈ One