By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Oh How I Love Infamous 2! Rate It!

Tagged games:

What would You Rate Infmaous 2 out of 10?

10 52 43.70%

9 37 31.09%

8 14 11.76%

7 4 3.36%

6 1 0.84%

5 1 0.84%

4 0 0%

3 1 0.84%

2 2 1.68%

1 5 4.20%

Total:117

The first game was such a chore to me that I didn't finish it until last weekend (I bought it day one). I was apprehensive about Infamous 2, but then I played the demo. I had so much fun playing just the demo, I'll be picking up a copy after work tomorrow.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

I was impressed by the demo but i have more than enough games to play for a while without adding to the list.

I'm about halfway through my Hero playthrough, and I am loving it so far.  It is easily my favorite game of the year.  Also is it just me or does this game have the fastest load up of any open world game?  It seems like I can get to gameplay even faster than most games take to get to the menu.

Just timed it and it was about 35 seconds from the XMB to gameplay.  Not really sure how long other games take off the top of my head, but that seems pretty fast.

Yakuzaice said:

I'm about halfway through my Hero playthrough, and I am loving it so far.  It is easily my favorite game of the year.  Also is it just me or does this game have the fastest load up of any open world game?  It seems like I can get to gameplay even faster than most games take to get to the menu.

Just timed it and it was about 35 seconds from the XMB to gameplay.  Not really sure how long other games take off the top of my head, but that seems pretty fast.

you know I didn't notice that at first but I think you are right. It loads up pretty much instantaneously. And no 20 logos in the intro :)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

It's radiantshadow's long lost twin!!! :-O

Around the Network

Wow, you make it sound fantastic. The only superhero game I've ever truly felt immersed in was Batman Arkham Asylum, so if you mean to say you get a similar if not greater experience out of this game, then it must be truly fantastic. I look forward to playing it.

So far I'm enjoying it but not as much as the first game. Hoping the Evil playthrough is better in this one than the first.

4 ≈ One

My first Double post... YAY!

4 ≈ One

Just beat it. Personally I like the first one better. In this one it seems there was more ambition than the team could realize as actual game. The final boss (no spoilers) I spent half the time wondering if the game is glitching up or if this is how it's supposed to be. The whole battle seemed nonsensical. The ending was gutsy though, I will give them that.

Overall, I really liked it, but the first was better.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I just finished the 'Good' playthrough and I must say that this is a great game. The story, the characters, the powers, the ending(s); simply amazing!

It's not perfect, and it kinda loses it's way in the middle for a bit, but that's just fine. It's a fantastic sequel that outshines it's predecessor in every way. I really have to thank Sucker Punch for all of the love and care they put into this great game.

Really, really good game!

This has got to be in the argument for GOTY, this game and Portal 2. I've played everything thats come out on consoles this year (except Wii), and I think Portal 2 and inFAMOUS 2 are the best so far.

Damn, you should see the grin on my face right now; time to start my 'asshole' playthrough xD