By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox E3 Press conference full analysis

Did he really state they were going to sell the most consoles globally this year??? Better be a huge pricecut then because that conference was one of the most embarrasing underwhelming and at times cringe worthy shows I've ever seen and highly unlikely to send sales skyward. Only highlights were Ghost Recon, ME3, Gears 3 and Halo 4 for me. I'd have put Forza in that list if they'd shown anything but a pre recorded boring trailer.

This is one massively disappointed gamer.

Around the Network

that conference sucked balls.

Anyone realise they confirmed Halo 4, 5 and 6 all in one go? I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw that.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Okay, I can't find anything about "Halo 4" anywhere. The only Halo thing that I've seen on GameTrailers was Halo CE Anniversary.

>Hmm didnt they say some years ago that Halo3 would end the story?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
slowmo said:
Did he really state they were going to sell the most consoles globally this year??? Better be a huge pricecut then because that conference was one of the most embarrasing underwhelming and at times cringe worthy shows I've ever seen and highly unlikely to send sales skyward. Only highlights were Ghost Recon, ME3, Gears 3 and Halo 4 for me. I'd have put Forza in that list if they'd shown anything but a pre recorded boring trailer.

This is one massively disappointed gamer.

I agree, that was quite Balsy, but the fact they are going for the kiddie market (a market if rumours are to be believed, Nintendo are slowing down on) and going for that multimedia market...It's not as silly as it sounded.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

far to much kinect for my liking, thats all microsoft seem to do these days, but new halos was a nice suprise at the very end. much looking forward to seeing sony and nintendo's conferences now

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

sergiodaly said:
tomb raider is disappointing!

I agree. Funny how they used the part of where she gets her leg grabbed twice withing 5 minutes.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

So wait it's over now?

ME3 - do the voice thing really needs kinect to work? they can put that feat. working with just a mic... my phone writes my sms by voice and doesnt have any thing to do with kinect...

edit: about the conference - i give it a 5 out of 10... not bad but not great either.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4