By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox E3 Press conference full analysis

And I thought last year MS E3 was bad. Well, I have no reason to buy a Kinect now. The games that I was interested in, are basically on rails, a game can't get any linear than that. I couldn't help but laugh at the Star Wars Kinect demo, it was so bad, lol.

Around the Network

That wasn't their main conference was it? Doesn't MS have another one tomorrow?

Pichsterz said:
And I thought last year MS E3 was bad. Well, I have no reason to buy a Kinect now. The games that I was interested in, are basically on rails, a game can't get any linear than that. I couldn't help but laugh at the Star Wars Kinect demo, it was so bad, lol.

yea lol, i was expecting an epic game and then they show us that lol, it looked horrible. i didnt see a life bar, can you even die? it looks like it just brings you from rail to rail and you tai-bo droids on your way, its like an excersize game in a starwars shell

maximus22 said:

No. =D

maximus22 said:

Haha, you joker ;).

Around the Network

really not that impresed. especially that star wars game looked iffy.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

All I want to know is, wtf happened to Project Draco, Steel Batallion, Codename D and Haunt? You know, all those awesome Kinect games from Japanese developers.

Was waiting so long to get some news on some of these, especially Project Draco.

UltimateUnknown said:
All I want to know is, wtf happened to Project Draco, Steel Batallion, Codename D and Haunt? You know, all those awesome Kinect games from Japanese developers.

Was waiting so long to get some news on some of these, especially Project Draco.

Cause Microsoft probably thinks those games won't sell in the West.

darkknightkryta said:
UltimateUnknown said:

Why should Microsoft care about the east when they personally don't give a shit about the 360?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
darkknightkryta said:
UltimateUnknown said:

Why should Microsoft care about the east when they personally don't give a shit about the 360?

I was being sarcastic and playing on the words of Japanese devs with their "We have to make this for the West or it won't sell" and then having that blow up in their faces.