By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox E3 Press conference full analysis

Why is this thread so dead? Thought there'd be lots of people interested in MS's conference at E3. Though so far we haven't learned much other than lots of Kinect stuff. Wish they would've gone more into the Live TV stuff. Hopefully there's a big announcement left (other than Halo 4).

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Around the Network

too much kinect...but minecraft exclusive makes up for it

Shadowblind said:

Sesame street is getting screen time instead of Kingdoms.

Sigh.

Deservedly so, IMO. Double Fine are fucking awesome.

And BAM!

...There it is.

This guy is a living legend.

Im just reading a live blog (IGN) since i'm at work and dont want the co-workers to um, be distracted. Did Star Wars look decent or too much for kids? And good/bad overall impression?

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Xbox...where non gamers and gamers collide for attention. That should be the new slogan.
:)

you might get banned with that statement tred carefully....

Anyways gears 3 looks great probly the only game Im satisfied seeing in the conference.

Disney land,starwars and sesame street = LOL!

fable plays like time crysis now dunno what to think.....

Aka the Kinect conference!! Gears of War 3 and Ghost Recon looked great. Tomb Raider looks interesting. Way way too much kinect for me though.

epicurean said:
Im just reading a live blog (IGN) since i'm at work and dont want the co-workers to um, be distracted. Did Star Wars look decent or too much for kids? And good/bad overall impression?

Never liked the thought of the game being on rails, it just doesn't work that well.

If they throw in some variety then it could be very interesting, but if it's just a slashing game moving from point A to point B then it just won't work.

I'm not going to buy it because I don't like Star Wars and I don't own Kinect, but I'm trying to get into the mindset of someone who would be interested in this.

Why does MS think it's OK to do sequels to Dance Central and Kinect Sports only a year after they launched? Nintendo waited three for Sports/Fit.

Chevinator123 said:
too much kinect...but minecraft exclusive makes up for it

Actually the kinect stuff is whats got me most excited. Ghost Recon and ME look incredible. But I wanna see something new..

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.