By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox E3 Press conference full analysis

epicurean said:
Why is this thread so dead? Thought there'd be lots of people interested in MS's conference at E3. Though so far we haven't learned much other than lots of Kinect stuff. Wish they would've gone more into the Live TV stuff. Hopefully there's a big announcement left (other than Halo 4).

most likely all just WATCHING it.  no big mega bombs,  hell i think every game so far was leaked and we knew about except for the disney land game so far. 

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
epicurean said:
Im just reading a live blog (IGN) since i'm at work and dont want the co-workers to um, be distracted. Did Star Wars look decent or too much for kids? And good/bad overall impression?

Never liked the thought of the game being on rails, it just doesn't work that well.

If they throw in some variety then it could be very interesting, but if it's just a slashing game moving from point A to point B then it just won't work.

I'm not going to buy it because I don't like Star Wars and I don't own Kinect, but I'm trying to get into the mindset of someone who would be interested in this.

Thanks.  I don't own Kinect either, but thought maybe this could get me to get one.  Nothing else about it seems interesting to me so far, so, eh.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Soleron said:
Why does MS think it's OK to do sequels to Dance Central and Kinect Sports only a year after they launched? Nintendo waited three for Sports/Fit.

Because doing sequels to Halo every year has worked out so well, I guess? I reckon they'll learn.

Edit: See? They even think it's okay to have two Halos at once conference!

ARGH!

fucking Dance Central 2, so fucking rhythmic, you can't escape it! >.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

OMFG HALO 4!?!?!?!!?!!

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

But....I already finished the fight. What fight am I supposed to fight now that its finished?

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Woah. Halo 4.

Decent save . . . but still wanted Kingdoms.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

sesame was the only game using kinect right..

the acting killed the entire show.. what they showed with kinect adds nothing to the gaming world..

GEARS 3 looked amazing visually..
HALO 4 was a good suprise
and HALO 1 remake, is very smart, it's something sony should do with KZ1

mM

Halo 4-5-6 confirmed.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Shadowblind said:

Woah. Halo 4.

Decent save . . . but still wanted Kingdoms.

wasnt that shown off as ryse?Or you wanted more time on its presentation?

Natal and Sony's flashing Ice cream cone