By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox E3 Press conference full analysis

XxXProphecyXxX said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Xbox...where non gamers and gamers collide for attention. That should be the new slogan.
:)

you might get banned with that statement tred carefully....

Anyways gears 3 looks great probly the only game Im satisfied seeing in the conference.

Disney land,starwars and sesame street = LOL!

fable plays like time crysis now dunno what to think.....

I wasnt trolling. Did you watch the E3 conference? Kinect domination.

Around the Network
cloofoofoo said:
Shadowblind said:

Woah. Halo 4.

Decent save . . . but still wanted Kingdoms.

wasnt that shown off as ryse?Or you wanted more time on its presentation?

Wanted more :P

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Kinect bored the living shit out of me this conference, but then again I did miss the good bits - Tom Clancy and the ME3 ones, so I only caught Star Wars, Sesame street and Fable Journey, which all bored the living shit out of me.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Dance Central 2 =Game of Microsofts E3

cmon guys you cant be seriously shocked Halo4 was announced.. MS show was boring as hell no shockers what so ever.

Around the Network

Also Minecraft, is it controller compatible?

I can't imagine how tiring it'll be to dig your way to bedrock using Kinect.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

That was nothing short of disappointing...

4 ≈ One

S.T.A.G.E. said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Xbox...where non gamers and gamers collide for attention. That should be the new slogan.
:)

you might get banned with that statement tred carefully....

Anyways gears 3 looks great probly the only game Im satisfied seeing in the conference.

Disney land,starwars and sesame street = LOL!

fable plays like time crysis now dunno what to think.....

I wasnt trolling. Did you watch the E3 conference? Kinect domination.

I didn't imply that you were trolling, I was just saying YOU MIGHT get banned with your early statement.

The Kinect tech is impressive but the software isn't for me at all. The ME3 implementation was underwhelming, although the game itself looks amazing. Gears 3 and both Halo games have me excited, but other than that it was light on content for me. I don't plan on buying a Kinect and it looks like that isn't going to change any time soon--my money will go on Gears, Arkham City, Skyward Sword (hopefully Xenoblade and Last Story) and a couple of 3DS games at the end of the year rather than a Kinect.

this conference was the worst i ever seen. at least for the core gaming audience....
halo 4 holiday 2012??? woooooooooooooooooooooooooow 1.5 years to go...

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!