By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - G4: Zelda is not mature enough

*Sigh*     

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/705161/The-Ask-G4-Project-Your-Questions-Answered.html

G4: More than anything we like to see interesting new IPs. The games that have gotten people the most excited around here are game changers like LittleBigPlanet and the first Gears Of War. But if we had to pick a game, then we would want BioWare to make an RPG based on the Zelda series. Nintendo waters down their RPGS whereas BioWare excels at fleshing out an RPG into a 80 hour game. It would be Zelda but for a more mature gamer.

Sad, sad indeed. 

Around the Network

Zelda isnt even an RPG....its an action/adventure the best in its genre at that.....G4 is falling off hard

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

my first time playing TP yielded me about 80 hours, I beat ME2 in 20 some the first time with everybody alive, so are you fucking kidding me?

Maybe G4's ratings are down and they're trying to get attention ???

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I don't think Zelda would work as a violent game. People love it the way it is so why change it, right?

Around the Network

G4TV is a joke now. They've all gone downhill. Why don't they just admit they hate Nintendo? First they bash Mario and now they're hating on Zelda for no apparent reason or fact because it doesn't shed blood?

Stop hating G4 and actually do something good about your disgrace of a program.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

a bioware zelda?....no...just no...

Great, another masterful opinion from the G4 crew.....I wish they would just disappear already.

wow..... just wow

Personally I'm yucking it up over those comments, zomg Mario is kiddy and cartoony, now Zelda isn't for the more mature gamer, you know the grown men that yell scream and cheer at every new zelda annoucement lol

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000