By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - G4: Zelda is not mature enough

Vectorferret said:

G4 has ruined TechTV. I remember watching the screen savers and other shows way back in the day, and it was actually intelligent. Now it's basically focus groups and market research trying to guess what the "cool" gamers are like; resulting in man children who sound like 12 year old trolls.

Yep, I also remember Extended Play when it was on Tech TV, and it was just Adam Sessler. That was actually a pretty good show, with some good and insightful info. Now Xplay is just a retarded excuse of a video game show that fails at being funny, it is a shadow of its former self. And yet sadly, it's still the closest thing to a decent show about videogames on G4.

Around the Network

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even G4. So if G4 thinks Zelda isn't mature enough so what? It's THEIR opinion and G4's opinion is worth more than all your opinions so just accept and respect it.

Saruk said:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even G4. So if G4 thinks Zelda isn't mature enough so what? It's THEIR opinion and G4's opinion is worth more than all your opinions so just accept and respect it.

Uh no lol the voice to opinion is the same right to oppose that opinion, it's one of the great things about the net, as long no one is breaking any site rules everyone is good.  But honestly this is so thin you can see through it like glass, they're just trying to start shit to get hits and views.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Saruk said:

That may be your opinion which you are entitled to as well, but for me G4 and all its shows besides Ninja Warrior hold no real interest for me.

Saruk said:

And you posting that is infringing upon our right to have the opinion that G4 is shit, and that our opinion is worth more than G4's opinion

and me posting this is infringing upon your right to have that opinion that G4 has a right to their opinion and that your opinion is more important than ours

and so on and so on

Edit - oh yeah, posts are meant to actually say something meaningful. People have a right to say what they want without anyone stopping them. They do NOT have the right to say what they want without fear of ridicule.

Around the Network
Saruk said:

did you mean to say "G4's opinion is'nt worth more than all your opinions"?? cuz the sentence right now is just rediculous

For some reason this sounds familiar.  Either this is old news or G4 aren't the first ones to suggest that Zelda should be more like Bioware RPGs.

It's like there was a crap Zelda game released recently that I don't know about which has suddenly necessitated major changes to the franchise.  Last time I looked Zelda is pretty much the most critically acclaimed game series ever, let's see a Zelda failure before we call for wholesale and, from my point of view, totally unecessary changes to the series. 

Hey man.. G4 is just looking out for our boy Link.. after all these years he still didn't get some from Zelda... with Bioware at least he has a shot..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

hatmoza said:

Maybe G4's ratings are down and they're trying to get attention ???

That's it.

Speaking nonse (or plain stupidity) is a strategy that can lean the balance.But also in a bad way.