By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - G4: Zelda is not mature enough

I think they are just setting it up so they can crap on it when it's announced.

"Well... it looks great and all, but like we said earlier, it would have been better if Bioware was making it.  Nintendo never listens to their fans!"

Around the Network
Wagram said:
theARTIST0017 said:
Kenryoku_Maxis said:

You know what?  G4 isn't kiddie enough.  They're all about the HARDCORRRZZZZZZZZ

And that's why no one takes them seriously.  Just like everyone is starting to ignore places like IGN, Gamespot, 1up, etc.

If you start to lash out at what's popular, eventually people ignore you.

Really 1up too? Oh goodness. G4 is either ignorant or . . . well, actually there's nothing else they're being just plain ignorant. Hardcore? What does that mean? Is Grand Theft Auto "hardcore"? Cause I'm pretty sure Mario Galaxy 2 is better than any GTA game so does that make Mario Galaxy 2 super hardcore? Idk that doesn't make any sense. And mature. I'm pretty sure Shigeru Miyamoto's games are more mature than any other developer's games, not because of the content, but because he respects gaming on a different level.

Sorry but I found this quite funny.

ha ha i suppose it can be

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

G4 is not mature enough for Zelda.

*sighs* Although Bioware may be able to make a good Zelda RPG, even at a T rating (Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights were both set in someone elses game universe and T rated and quite good) it's still not a good idea to let them do it. The resulting game may be a good RPG, but it would not be a Zelda game. What they are saying is akin to a Halo RPG, it might be good, but it still wouldn't be a Halo game. Even Zelda fans who have played and liked every Bioware game (representative sample of me) don't want this.

To butcher another analogy: Cake (Zelda) is good. Pepperoni pizza (Bioware RPG) is good. Putting chocolate icing on a pepperoni pizza is not good.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)