By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I bought Zack & Wiki. What's your excuse?

Haven`t played my Wii this year, as it turns out working full-time is like woking all the time. :P

Around the Network

I bought it waaaaay back when IGN was constantly hyping this game as the second coming of Christ and basically making Wii owners feel guilty about themselves if they didn't buy the game (plus, there was a mini-dry spell going on for decent Wii games and I wanted something to hold me over till Galaxy hit.)

It's a pretty decent game with some innovative puzzles, but I must admit I kinda got tired of it after awhile, and I really haven't touched it since early '08 right before Brawl and MK Wii dropped.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
I bought it waaaaay back when IGN was constantly hyping this game as the second coming of Christ and basically making Wii owners feel guilty about themselves if they didn't buy the game (plus, there was a mini-dry spell going on for decent Wii games and I wanted something to hold me over till Galaxy hit.)

It's a pretty decent game with some innovative puzzles, but I must admit I kinda got tired of it after awhile, and I really haven't touched it since early '08 right before Brawl and MK Wii dropped.

Well those are obviously better games.

A better question would be "Why did you Boom Blox instead of Zack and Wiki?"

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I don't know... last time I bought a game that people told me to get(Little Kings Story) it was just ok...I didn't come close to finishing but I will play L.K.S again someday and may beat it because it wasn't bad... people said it was like Pikmin and many said it was better which as a HUGE Pikmin fan I didn't think it even came close to the greatness of Pikmin and was PLANETS away from Pikmin 2 status. Anyway that is my excuse Z.A.W seems like L.K.S a game Everyone says to buy but ends up not great but ok. I have considered it many times though since I do like Strategy games.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
A better question would be "Why did you Boom Blox instead of Zack and Wiki?"

Buy. Why did you buy. Lol.

I already have it, so there

I bought it and I couldnt beat the last level

MANUELF said:
I bought it and I couldnt beat the last level

Not good at point and click adventures?

I've lent the game to some, and though they liked it, they didn't know it existed.
So there you go.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"