By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I bought Zack & Wiki. What's your excuse?

Snesboy said:
SaviorX said:
Snesboy said:
Kennyheart said:

Only buy nintendo made games for my wii. Just like everyone else. 3rd party games really don't sell well cuss no 3rd party devolper knows how to make a game that captures the wii audience.

No More Heroes was more interesting to me than any other 3rd party Wii title.

I changed it to 3rd party. Even then, only a handful of 1st party games can beat it (like 4)

Oh you know what's coming [ASS] (stamp).

NMH is the best 3rd party title on the Wii. It's so good I'm surprised it wasn't made by Nintendo.

It's pretty obviously not made by Nintendo.... Ignoring the un-Nintendo violence and setting, Nintendo games are polished, NMH was the opposite of that, still a lot of fun though.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
SaviorX said:
Snesboy said:
Kennyheart said:

Only buy nintendo made games for my wii. Just like everyone else. 3rd party games really don't sell well cuss no 3rd party devolper knows how to make a game that captures the wii audience.

No More Heroes was more interesting to me than any other 3rd party Wii title.

I changed it to 3rd party. Even then, only a handful of 1st party games can beat it (like 4)

Oh you know what's coming [ASS] (stamp).

NMH is the best 3rd party title on the Wii. It's so good I'm surprised it wasn't made by Nintendo.

I  haven't played Red Steel 2, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, or MH3 yet, but with that in mind, I agree with you.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Boutros said:
I bought it. And it's very so-so.
It isn't a must buy.

yeah, i agree with this assessment.  i was very unimpressed after hearing so much wonderful chatter about it.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

SaviorX said:

I  haven't played Red Steel 2, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, or MH3 yet, but with that in mind, I agree with you.

You should definitely give Red Steel 2 a try, if you have the chance. It's a really polished game, I'm currently playing through it, and it's a blast! If you liked NMH, I'm thinking you'll like RS2 as well. It's quite different, but the vibe I get from both games is pretty similar. The swordfighting's awesome, and even moreso combined with the shooting mechanics. Very tight controls. Plus, the art style's really nifty.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

It does not appeal to me in the slightest bit.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:

How come no one has bought it? See my signature? I figured, it's been out 3 years, maybe people will have bought it by now. But no. I guess not. Meanies. Anyone remember my glorious signature from 3 years ago? With the biggest font size like ever? I'm the reason we have signature length because the mods and admins got tired of looking at my ridiculous signature. But now it's back. And in blue.

Now get your ass outta here and go buy Zack & Wiki. Remember, gballzack knows where you live.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=109549&page=1&str=213917927#

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=12367&region=All

You have 18 Wii games. I have 35 and there are still other games I wish had bought. Can't freeze time.

I got it for $15 way back when. I played it for about 4 or 5 hours, but then I lost interest. Not that great if you ask me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I bought it years ago. I actually enjoyed it up until the end. The damn sword fighting with those pirates seemed broken to me and I always loss. It was very frustrating and I never got around to beating the game.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Bought it 3 years ago,it's f-ing awesome. One of the reasons I love Capcom. Always have. Great game for one of my fave genres.

Bought it.

Didn't like it.

Burned it.

Traded it into Gamestop.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you