By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I bought Zack & Wiki. What's your excuse?

I bought it. I completed it 100%, Filled the entire bookshelf. You know what? It is overrated. Especially around these forums. The first 20 levels of the game are great point and click puzzles. The last 4 levels play like a bad action game. A really bad action game. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth. That is no way to end a game.

Also, sending out Maddy over and over again sucks. Most of the stuff he brings back should have been hidden in the levels instead.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

I've thought about it on numerous occasions but I just have too much in the backlog..

They stopped production of the game too soon, that's my excuse, it's impossible to find.

My excuse is I did buy it when it was brand new, at release price no less. And it was worth it, a great game to play with the parents helping to solve the puzzles.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

1 QUESTION though: what is this Zak and Wiki game? lol

Around the Network

Bought it, almost completed it, but didn't really like it much at all.

supermario128 said:
I got it for $15 way back when. I played it for about 4 or 5 hours, but then I lost interest. Not that great if you ask me.

Damn, I haven't seen you in forever. What boards have you been posting on? XD

TWRoO said:
Snesboy said:
SaviorX said:
Snesboy said:
Kennyheart said:

Only buy nintendo made games for my wii. Just like everyone else. 3rd party games really don't sell well cuss no 3rd party devolper knows how to make a game that captures the wii audience.

No More Heroes was more interesting to me than any other 3rd party Wii title.

I changed it to 3rd party. Even then, only a handful of 1st party games can beat it (like 4)

Oh you know what's coming [ASS] (stamp).

NMH is the best 3rd party title on the Wii. It's so good I'm surprised it wasn't made by Nintendo.

It's pretty obviously not made by Nintendo.... Ignoring the un-Nintendo violence and setting, Nintendo games are polished, NMH was the opposite of that, still a lot of fun though.

The second one has a lot more polish but it's missing something still.

Siko1989 said:
1 QUESTION though: what is this Zak and Wiki game? lol

Someone needs to pay attention to the links in the OP.

TheBardsSong said:
They stopped production of the game too soon, that's my excuse, it's impossible to find.

Good excuse. Looks like someone doesn't know what Amazon is.

http://www.amazon.com/Zack-Quest-Barbaros-2019-Treasure-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B000P297ES/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1274517279&sr=8-1