By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I bought Zack & Wiki. What's your excuse?

I have it, great game!

Around the Network

@kennyheart dont know WFT your talking about, ive had Wii for 2 years and the only Ninty title I bought was Smash Bros.

Z&W is pretty good, certainly worth a budget price..... still, I only got 33 hours out of it, most games get a lot more than that from me.

I cannot willing buy mediocre games.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I could buy it for 4.99 at my blockbuster, but MH3 is stealing all my time and its only going to get worse when SMG2 and MNR come out! so I think ill pass.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

Bought it, played the whole thing with my wife, loved it, still have it. Great game.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

SaviorX said:
I cannot willing buy mediocre games.

I bought the Conduit willingly.

Kennyheart said:

Only buy nintendo made games for my wii. Just like everyone else. 3rd party games really don't sell well cuss no 3rd party devolper knows how to make a game that captures the wii audience.

No More Heroes was more interesting to me than any other first party Wii title.

Snesboy said:
Kennyheart said:

Only buy nintendo made games for my wii. Just like everyone else. 3rd party games really don't sell well cuss no 3rd party devolper knows how to make a game that captures the wii audience.

No More Heroes was more interesting to me than any other 3rd party Wii title.

I changed it to 3rd party. Even then, only a handful of 1st party games can beat it (like 4)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
Snesboy said:
Kennyheart said:

No More Heroes was more interesting to me than any other 3rd party Wii title.

I changed it to 3rd party. Even then, only a handful of 1st party games can beat it (like 4)

Oh you know what's coming [ASS] (stamp).

NMH is the best 3rd party title on the Wii. It's so good I'm surprised it wasn't made by Nintendo.