By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I bought Zack & Wiki. What's your excuse?

TomaTito said:

I've lent the game to some, and though they liked it, they didn't know it existed.
So there you go.

You are a perfect human being. I love you.

Around the Network

It's one of the games I am interested in after recently getting a Wii.

dobby985 said:
It's one of the games I am interested in after recently getting a Wii.

Then you should check out my Amazon link that's somewhere in the thread

Bought it, played it, liked it, will never play it again because of those goddamn sword fighting segments at the end.

Besides, you're asking about the wrong game. I bought a Boy and His Blob, what's YOUR excuse?

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Mise said:

Bought it, played it, liked it, will never play it again because of those goddamn sword fighting segments at the end.

Besides, you're asking about the wrong game. I bought a Boy and His Blob, what's YOUR excuse?

I never played the original.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
Mise said:

$5 on the VC!

Games4Fun said:
Snesboy said:
Mise said:

$5 on the VC!

Shit, now I have no excuse.

Snesboy said:
TheBardsSong said:
They stopped production of the game too soon, that's my excuse, it's impossible to find.

Good excuse. Looks like someone doesn't know what Amazon is.

http://www.amazon.com/Zack-Quest-Barbaros-2019-Treasure-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B000P297ES/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1274517279&sr=8-1

Looks like someone just automatically assumes everyone is from the United States.

TheBardsSong said:
Snesboy said:
TheBardsSong said:
They stopped production of the game too soon, that's my excuse, it's impossible to find.

Good excuse. Looks like someone doesn't know what Amazon is.

http://www.amazon.com/Zack-Quest-Barbaros-2019-Treasure-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B000P297ES/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1274517279&sr=8-1

Looks like someone just automatically assumes everyone is from the United States.

Maybe someone should learn to post where they live on their profile. Otherwise I wouldn't have assumed.

Oh I bought it. I'm never going to beat it, though.

See, I thought TheRepublic was kidding about those last three levels. Or exaggerating, perhaps.

He was not.