By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Grinder is now a top down shooter

This is too bad...

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

So no one remembers that trailer with awesome graphics from like a month or two ago? The one that announced the game for 360 and PS3. That trailer. You think HVS is going to throw all that out the window?

WTF are they thinking? Why even announce it for the HD consoles if it's going to make you change your entire strategy? And please tell me they don't expect to sell this pile of crap as a retail game when their are so many countless, incredible HD titles that I can't begin to buy them all already.

PS3 Trophies

Seems like High Voltage is going for a throwback to the Hunter:Reckoning series on the GC/PS2... I think it's a good decision on their part, because honestly, The Grinder as it was originally planned was gonna have a tough time going up against the L4D series, and fans of the Hunter games have been clamoring for an update for years, so it kinda makes sense from a practical and business perspective that they go this route.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Why are they still even calling it the grinder? they may as well admit that the grinder is now vaporware. this is a different game

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

Oh man, baaaad move...

Oh shit, this really is the WTF day of the year.

Epic NPD + PSP Japanese sales + this.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

If the Wii version is going to stay and FPS and the HD version is a Top-Down TPS it would suggest that they aren't being developed in tandem. Would that mean Wii owners don't have to wait until 2014 or whenever they are supposed to be releasing this thing?

LMAO this is just so crazy it made me laugh... oh man... its just Hunter The Reckoning all over again...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter:_The_Reckoning:_Redeemer

Well this has been an interesting tale, it seems like that would take much less time to start building, yet it was obvious there was a lot already going into the old build... and they just change everything on a dime... this is amazing...ly hilarious, for some odd reason that I can't quite put my finger on.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

The game looked like shit anyway... sorry but HVS are not a great developers, their games are soulless and generic.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising