By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Grinder is now a top down shooter

So HVS was full of shit all along? Glad to know.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
"No final decision has been made about the Wii version, however – it could end up the first-person design that it was always originally intended to be, or it could end up a version of the game that's being created for the 360 and PlayStation 3."

Hope it is a this top down approach as well for the Wii.

Lol at all the people that go apeshit if someone doesn't go with the flow as most other companies do. I really miss variaty in vgs and like the way this is going. Hope they are successfull in their approach.

forest-spirit said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Goddamnit, what is WRONG with these people? It's like they want it to fail miserably.

Yeah, I don't know what they are up to right now. Makes me wonder what SEGA thinks about it.

And if HVS wants to make a top down shooter, why not resurrect that zombie animal game they had?

I think that is SEGA who is in control.

Dand said:
forest-spirit said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Goddamnit, what is WRONG with these people? It's like they want it to fail miserably.

Yeah, I don't know what they are up to right now. Makes me wonder what SEGA thinks about it.

And if HVS wants to make a top down shooter, why not resurrect that zombie animal game they had?

I think that is SEGA who is in control.

I think they said: it looks good, but if you do this and that... then we'll publish it. Their "input" probably changed glaidiator AD too.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGHAHHAHAHA!

*looks at calender* ...oh sh*t..its not April first...uh oh...

Im going to assume the wii version is still a first person shooter...but really...HVS..WTF happened?!

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Around the Network

amazing news

Idk, I believe that the Wii version is still a FPS. In the recent teaser they put up not that long ago, it clearly shows a FPS perspective at 00:42. They don't think they would have changed their mind that quickly. I don't know, maybe. . . . .

losing interest in 3.... 2... 1.

NiKKoM said:
"No final decision has been made about the Wii version, however – it could end up the first-person design that it was always originally intended to be, or it could end up a version of the game that's being created for the 360 and PlayStation 3."

It would be stupid of them to throw away something they've already made, unless they had no confidence in the original version to begin with

Plus that would end up making it a downport of the PS360 version, ruining any chance it had of clicking with Wii owners anyway

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Wow, what the hell is going on at HVS? They bastardize Gladiator beyond belief, and now they're completely killing this title too. It's almost as if they want their titles to be commercial failures or something . . .

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,