By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Grinder is now a top down shooter

These guys really know how to destroy any enthusiasm people had for their games.

Why bother call it the same name? You're not going to build up a "franchise" or a fanbase like this.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network

I think this will just be an downloadable XBLA/PC/PSN game to advertise and hope to attract more core/hardcore gamers to the FPS version on Wii. Since violent third party core games tend to be ignored by the core gamer crowd on Wii. *says core 13 more times*

NNID: TanukiTrooper - PSN: MatrosRx - STEAM: TanukiTrooper

Eh!? Ehhhhh!!!??? They went multiplatform and increased dev time for this!?
If they leave the Wii version as an FPS and release the HD versions through XBLA/PSN then that almost makes sense, but...eh, I don't know. What about PS Move? It would've been a great opportunity to try out the new PS controller.

We will have to wait and see I guess....

This is why I've criticised these guys from day 1. They can talk about how their engine is better than anything we've seen before and all that nonsense, but their implementation of it into an actual game is based on ideas stuck in the 1990's.

VGChartz

Goddamnit, what is WRONG with these people? It's like they want it to fail miserably.

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Goddamnit, what is WRONG with these people? It's like they want it to fail miserably.

Yeah, I don't know what they are up to right now. Makes me wonder what SEGA thinks about it.

And if HVS wants to make a top down shooter, why not resurrect that zombie animal game they had?

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Good news!!!

If the Wii version stays this way I might be willing to give it a chance. I did put in tens of hours with friends in Gauntlet Legends on the Gamecube.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

lol

this wont sell

"No final decision has been made about the Wii version, however – it could end up the first-person design that it was always originally intended to be, or it could end up a version of the game that's being created for the 360 and PlayStation 3."

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)