Ryudo said:
Sherlock99 said:
one less game for me to buy now

What he said

what they said

this

Around the Network

Kidding me right?

Wait a second. Top down shooter? Like what? Forgive my casual gaming self, but wtf is a top down shooter?

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

The wii-version may stay a FPS.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Arius Dion said:
Wait a second. Top down shooter? Like what? Forgive my casual gaming self, but wtf is a top down shooter?

Like smash tv or guantlet

Around the Network

They just lost my purchase, and it looked like a great FPS too. Oh well, can't say I feel sorry for them when the game bombs.

Gnizmo said:
OH cool. I might have to look into this game more seriously now. I guess I am the only one here who hates FPS, but likes top-down shooters. Sorry for you loss, but more happy for my gain.

FPS is probably the last game I buy but I find some to be fun when you just feel the need to kill something. It does look like it might be fun, but really they probably just lost more thier sells because of this move. Of course we could all be wrong and it turn out to be awesome.

Wow surprising move.... I won't doubt it until I play it since I have enjoyed many top down shooters however I will write high voltage and suggest the Wii version stay FPS. HVS is one of the few companies that actually listen to emails and respond. So its worth a shot ;)

Current Favorites:
Wii - Muramasa, MH3, Metroid Trilogy, RS2, Okami, RE4, COD, Dead Space, Scarface
PC - L4D, TF2, BFBC2, Killing Floor, Aquaria, Warsow, many UDK indie games
Mods - MechWarrior:Living Legends, Star Wars: Galatic Warfare, PVKII, Goldeneye Source, L4D mods
PS3 - Demon Souls, Way of the Samurai 3
Social Modding Club: ModDb | Steam

wait they did not say the Wii version will be like that. there is still hope that the Wii one will still be the game we saw before

it was cool as it was and it would be a huge mistake to go that way!!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

If the Wii version stays a FPS and the other versions don't and flop hard I wonder if they'll blame the HD userbase like some devs have with their laughable efforts on the Wii because after this move it would be quite amusing.