By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

the PS3 is out of stock everywhere in the U.S, I honestly don't know how it sold that much..

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
the PS3 is out of stock everywhere in the U.S, I honestly don't know how it sold that much..

Maybe... b/c is not out of stock everywhere?

Maynard_Tool said:
leo-j said:

I think he's talking about the 120GB's.

There are still plenty of 250's apparently.

The numbers are fairly boring now aren't they?

meh remember when sony said there were shortages?? yeah i think its starting to create an impact

Around the Network
Nintendogamer said:
sully1311 said:
i think ps3 has been adjusted down again. im sure b4 these updates it was at 31.65, and now its only at 31.68.

No mate PS3 is at 31.75 Million as we speak, I think they put the numbers on the the site then add them up to the totals afterwards LOL.

my bad, yea its been updated again. the flash part must have not been updated

Carl2291 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
leo-j said:

Exactly, is not out of stock

This time last year:

Wii 193,897
DS 143,859
360 92,138
PS3 53,644
PSP 52,633
PS2 33,767

Wii down but not as much as it has been recently. It's a function of supply though. PS3 strongly up, 360 flat.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Carl2291 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
leo-j said:

250gb are more constrained than 120's. I've got 3 shipments of 120's and 0 of 250's. Just because its out of stock doesnt mean people arent getting any to sell. Just means when they do they sell out. Oh, each shipment is only 3 and we usually sell out in a day or two. My area (10 stores) just got their shipment wednesday. Only 1 store has any amount left.

Miguel_Zorro said:

You guys are fast.  It's like there are people continually refreshing, waiting for the hardware update, so they can immediately create a thread about it.

Becoming famous takes a lot of hard work and dedication.