By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ok show me a site, or area with 250gb's in stock.. because here there are NO ps3's in stock, and there haven't been any PS3s at all since the beginning of the month.

mM
Around the Network

Another Week or should I say Wiik.

Nintendomination.

PSP at the bottom.

360/PS3 fluctuate above each other every week.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I love the figures for X360 in America, because quite frankly...it's an American console. Japan could care less for the system, and support their country's brand like no other. Nice to see America supports their system.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

SmokedHostage said:

Another Week or should I say Wiik.

Nintendomination.

PSP at the bottom.

360/PS3 fluctuate above each other every week.

Actually the 360 is mostly always over the ps3 in the Americas

mM
leo-j said:
Ok show me a site, or area with 250gb's in stock.. because here there are NO ps3's in stock, and there haven't been any PS3s at all since the beginning of the month.

I know that mentioning the A word is forbidden & they don't count etc.... but Amazon.com currently have 250GB in stock.........runs behind sofa.

Around the Network

PSP is dying.. I mean, DYING.

JustinUK said:
leo-j said:

I know that mentioning the A word is forbidden & they don't count etc.... but Amazon.com currently have 250GB in stock.........runs behind sofa.

Amazon is one of the first retailers to get any shipment from the 3 publishers.

mM
AlkamistStar said:
I love the figures for X360 in America, because quite frankly...it's an American console. Japan could care less for the system, and support their country's brand like no other. Nice to see America supports their system.

I don't think the 360 is even manufactured in the US.  It's manufactured in China.  Don't fool yourself with a false perception.  But it actually looks that America is NOT supporting "their system" with your logic.  Just look at Wii sales in the U.S.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

PS3 supply constraints show impact

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

nothing to see here