By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Euphoria14 said:
peachbuggy said:
I have been reading this site and it's all anecdotal evidence. You think i would believe Sony anyway? After all the shit they have come out with lately. Maybe if there was something in the NEWS section rather than the forums then more people would bellieve it.

ALright then answer me this.

Who knows more about Sony stock and shipments than Sony themselves?

Do you believe MS when they say 39M or Nintendo when they say 67M+? If so then why not Sony? Why are they liars?

Around the Network

The ps3 is having supply issues, and so is the wii, both consoles are nearly completely out of stock almost nation wide in the U.S

mM
peachbuggy said:
makingmusic476 said:
peachbuggy said:
I have been reading this site and it's all anecdotal evidence. You think i would believe Sony anyway? After all the shit they have come out with lately. Maybe if there was something in the NEWS section rather than the forums then more people would bellieve it.

I guess information straight from retail like in my post doesn't count either? 

Honestly, what more do you want?  Nintendo to come out and say, "Oh yeah, Sony's having shortages.  How odd."?

Actually i have seen anecdotal evidence from retail on this site saying both that there isn't shortages and that there is. Nothing in the news section either.

REALLY? Ok I'll bite, show me the evidence saying there are TONS OF BOXES OF PS3'S in any store in the U.S at this moment, show me one picture.

mM
fwap said:
Euphoria14 said:
peachbuggy said:

ALright then answer me this.

Who knows more about Sony stock and shipments than Sony themselves?

Do you believe MS when they say 39M or Nintendo when they say 67M+? If so then why not Sony? Why are they liars?

Believe what you want, but to sit here and say that everyone tells the god's honest truth besides Sony is ridiculous in my opinion.

People don't like them for some odd reason, I get that.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

peachbuggy said:
makingmusic476 said:
peachbuggy said:

Honestly, what more do you want?  Nintendo to come out and say, "Oh yeah, Sony's having shortages.  How odd."?

Actually i have seen anecdotal evidence from retail on this site saying both that there isn't shortages and that there is. Nothing in the news section either.

Please read my post and use the links involved.  If you refuse to do even that, then what you have to say on the matter isn't really valid.  It's the equivalent of an ostrich sticking its head in the sand.

Around the Network

BS PR was telling third parties somehow PS3 was the best place for exclusives then just flat out lying in an interview about 3rd parties flocking to PS3 from Wii after showing them dubious figures supposedly proving that PS3 sells more 3rd party SW than Wii when this simply isn't true.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Perpetual excuse being used confirmed. It's going to be a looooooooong year.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

@Peachbuggy watch this video. You are one of these characters guess which.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh33bGAxl58&feature=related

makingmusic476 said:
peachbuggy said:
makingmusic476 said:
peachbuggy said:

Please read my post and use the links involved.  If you refuse to do even that, then what you have to say on the matter isn't really valid.  It's the equivalent of an ostrich sticking its head in the sand.

Just report him and move on.. an obvious lost cause. I feel reading comprehension is low in this one, may the force be with him.

damn ps3 shortages. apparenly they could last until the summer! they must have had a better holiday than they expected.