By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

First of all there is nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. Secondly i have nothing to be reported for...

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network
peachbuggy said:
makingmusic476 said:
peachbuggy said:
I have been reading this site and it's all anecdotal evidence. You think i would believe Sony anyway? After all the shit they have come out with lately. Maybe if there was something in the NEWS section rather than the forums then more people would bellieve it.

I guess information straight from retail like in my post doesn't count either? 

Honestly, what more do you want?  Nintendo to come out and say, "Oh yeah, Sony's having shortages.  How odd."?

Actually i have seen anecdotal evidence from retail on this site saying both that there isn't shortages and that there is. Nothing in the news section either.

no you havent

Lightning_24 said:

@Peachbuggy watch this video. You are one of these characters guess which.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh33bGAxl58&feature=related

LOL! Didn't check the links because firstly i don't live in the U.S. so i can't really argue  and secondly because i suppose with that amount of evidence it does appear there are supply issues.

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

letsdance said:
peachbuggy said:
makingmusic476 said:
peachbuggy said:
I have been reading this site and it's all anecdotal evidence. You think i would believe Sony anyway? After all the shit they have come out with lately. Maybe if there was something in the NEWS section rather than the forums then more people would bellieve it.

Honestly, what more do you want?  Nintendo to come out and say, "Oh yeah, Sony's having shortages.  How odd."?

Actually i have seen anecdotal evidence from retail on this site saying both that there isn't shortages and that there is. Nothing in the news section either.

no you havent

So, what is that supposed to prove? It makes perfect sense to me.

@ peachbuggy

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/02/15/us-faces-ps3-shortage/
and...
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/37582/Sony-admits-to-PS3-UK-stock-issues

Those 2, just for 2 countries. Along with the links mm game you.

Accept it, there are PS3 shortages.

Around the Network

Then why start all this fuss, just to come to the same conclusion everyone else has come to?

mM
letsdance said:
peachbuggy said:
makingmusic476 said:
peachbuggy said:

no you havent

I have but if you think i'm going to go trawling through loads of old threads to try and find them at this time in the morning i'm telling you now it ain't gonna happen.

well... everyone else can pull up links... so why cant you?

leo-j said:
Then why start all this fuss, just to come to the same conclusion everyone else has come to?

because that is the first time i have seen so much evidence from so many people and sources.

peachbuggy said:
First of all there is nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. Secondly i have nothing to be reported for...

peachbuggy said: "because of the BS PR they have been coming out with recently. They sure don't like being in last place!"

Thats what gets you reported. And when basicly everything that can be done to provide sources to the claim of shortages has been thrown your way, and you still go "No, not true", is derailing the thread. We get it, you like your Wii and dont like Sony. Let it go, move on.