By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii has topped 60 million!

Woot party!

Around the Network

woohoo!

come join the party, it's a celebration cause everybody wants to party with the Big N!!! I'm in... Wanna see the 60 and 118 numbers in the front page, can't wait for this to become official!!!!

nero said:
come join the party, it's a celebration cause everybody wants to party with the Big N!!! I'm in... Wanna see the 60 and 118 numbers in the front page, can't wait for this to become official!!!!

You're likely not to see 118 on the numbers, you could see 119 instead, Wii should be like 60.3 million.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
nero said:

You're likely not to see 118 on the numbers, you could see 119 instead, Wii should be like 60.3 million.

Definitely, the DS will probably sell around 1.7-1.8 million if last week is anything to go by (usually is). The Wii should be able to have another million + week easily enough!

Around the Network

Congrats to the Wii and DS.

Add me to the list. I want party!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Buzzi said:
Congratulations Nintendo! I want to join :)

My prediction is that Wii will be above 80 millions by March 2011, while Wii will be near 65m or over by March 2010.

Wii above March 2011 sounds about right, depends on how the games will affect sales in 2010, and I predicted wii to be around 65 million by march 2010 :D, no less than 62.2 Million end of year I bet.  WHen the news of Wii topping 60 million will be exposed I think this thread will be wild.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

You can add me too!

Oh anyone that said they wanted to join the party but not on the list please tell me :)

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Add me to the party.

It is time to Just Dance!

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org