By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii has topped 60 million!

News on the front page that Wii has topped NES shipments and will soon top NES sell through... The next party is nigh, it seems!!

Good for Nintendo and good for Wii. Now all I ask for is a great first party line up for 2010.

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
Cheebee said:
Awesome. Just a little while longer and Wii will be Nintendo's best selling console ever.
I'm in for the party, too!

Also, HOW IS SPIRIT TRACKS?! I haven't bought it yet...

I have a strange feeling that when that happens, there will be a couple more "Wii is doomed" articles.

I have a strange feeling that some of the "Wii is Doomed" articles/threads will be made by you but mostly by rol....lol even though he is a diehard ninty fan, his "ninty/ninty games are a faliure" threads make me laugh so hard.(jokes)

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Congrats Wii! ....I wonder if itll pass PS2 numbers?

^6it will and oh I forgot to tell you Nintendogamer but add me to thwe party man..you can't forget me..clearly look at my username...:p also when is the next thread the Wii best selling ninty console coming by the way I think it should be able to pass it the week ending Dec. 19 as week ending Dec. 12 it is at about 60.5 i think unless i am wrong

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Wii_Master said:
^6it will and oh I forgot to tell you Nintendogamer but add me to thwe party man..you can't forget me..clearly look at my username...:p also when is the next thread the Wii best selling ninty console coming by the way I think it should be able to pass it the week ending Dec. 19 as week ending Dec. 12 it is at about 60.5 i think unless i am wrong

The Wii topping NES party will be held here since it will keep the place tidy, can't be having 2 party's that celebrate something similar, So this thread will be pretty big.  As I said the fireworks will go off when Wii tops NES.  Wii will tp NES between 18th - 24th December.  

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

CAN I JOIN THE PARTY? Sorry i'm late. Hopefully there will be no gatecrashers! Anyway congrats Wii. Getting to this number with pretty minimal support from 3rd parties is nothing short of amazing!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

^^i don't think anyone minds....Wii Welcome you!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

This is the thread I want people to go on: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=95506

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d