By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii has topped 60 million!

CGI-Quality said:
You'd better add the CGI man!

Your the 20th party member!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

Party? count me in.... now if you'll excuse me i have a lot of jello shooters to make.......

CGI-Quality said:
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:

YES!

You should stay longer since when Wii tops NES there will be more champagne and more party members and firworks and glitter everywhere :P

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Wiiiiii, love 2 be a nintendo fan boy even before the GCN launch.

I would just like to have more time to spent on games and not in the college : (

CGI-Quality said:
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:

YES!

You should stay longer since when Wii tops NES there will be more champagne and more party members and fireworks and glitter everywhere :P

I'll be around. I'm happy the console can prove many naysayers wrong! 60mill is great for a "gimmick", eh?!!

Yep gimmicks don't last for 3 years and becoming the best selling system ever for the company, and it  will top 70 million easily next year and still there will be wii is doomed articles, typical I say lol

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

Ignore the "you're not the father" thing, that dance is for the Wii!

CGI-Quality said:
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:

YES!

You should stay longer since when Wii tops NES there will be more champagne and more party members and fireworks and glitter everywhere :P

I'll be around. I'm happy the console can prove many naysayers wrong! 60mill is great for a "gimmick", eh?!!

Yep gimmicks don't last for 3 years and becoming the best selling system ever for the company, and it  will top 70 million easily next year and still there will be wii is doomed articles, typical I say lol

I mean, it helped move the industry forward. Even non-Wii fans should appreciate the importance of that.

Wow CGI, you're impressing me. What makes you suddenly change your mind about the Wii?

No it hasn't. You should have waited a week then made this thread.

Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:

YES!

70 million is shit numbers, im prediction 80 million by the end of next year.. yes im overly confident

gurglesletch said:
No it hasn't. You should have waited a week then made this thread.

Yes it has, your refering to the 59.44 Million that's displayed on the main page but I'm including the numbers of last weeks in the week ending 12th December that haven't been added yet which will equal about 60.40 Million.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d