By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Trophy sync error?

same here *sigh*

Around the Network

hmm... never had this problem, probably because i only earn one or two trophies and thats it.

Basically keep trying, and going it at off peak hours does help... but it is still pathetic

Happens to me when I try to sync during a game. Rarely when i'm just on the XMB.

4 ≈ One

kowenicki said:
thats shit.... they need to sort this out... its basic! should be automatic anyway, whats with all the syncing bollocks?

When I contacted Sony about it they said it was due to server load,  which is why it works better during low times, like in the morning.  As suggested by a few people in other threads, trying repeatedly pushing the X button while the trophies are syncing,  it actually works and for no reason but it does.

Around the Network

Same!!

PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

kowenicki said:
i'll give the x button mashing a shot... if not i will do it "off peak" whenever that is?

Off peak is normally mornings, early afternoon

I got that as well.
I picked up a PS3 last Sunday and was trying to sync it but got the error.
I just did it again and it worked.
It was a friends trophy list as I don't have any yet.

happens to me too, sometimes it never syncs even after 20 times, sometimes in the first try,
they should fix it NOW

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Yup, seems to be a recent error.

Jusy keep trying, I did it like 20 times in a row and it worked, or as others suggested during off peak hours.