By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Trophy sync error?

Syncing trophies is probably the most annoying problem for the PS3. Some suggestions are to just keep trying or try in the morning when there are less users on PSN.

Around the Network

youre not alone with it.. and it sucks. just try it again some hours later. it may take 2 days, but it will work.. sometime.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I have the same problem after playing uncharted 2 with 3.10 update ,i went to playstation forums but did not find anything ...i think i'm going to check again

It happens to me all the time! I can only successfully sync my trophies once in a blue moon.

I've the same problem, but it's with numerous games, sometimes the only way I can get it to update is to quit a game and compare trophies with someone on my friends list even then it can take a couple of attempts.

I think it's to do with server strain, started to really notice it about the time MW2 came out.

Around the Network

It's been happening to me for like a month now. Before MW2 released.

I think the problem has more to do with fw 3.10 than server strain.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Same with me, whenever I try I can't sync my trophies.

Keep on trying.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

keep trying. Usually takes 3-4 tries for me but impossible if a microwave is on.