By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most hated video game company.

Currently Microsoft as a video game company. After E3 I was very disappointed and I have exactly nothing to look forward to this year from them. Overall I really dislike Epic games, they haven't appealed to me and I tried really hard. (I would name a shovel ware company but they aren't even worth the time.)

Around the Network

LJN- just watch the Angry Video Game Nerd (nuff said)
Activision- their constant milking of the Guitar Hero and Tony Hawk franchises, and their starting to milk Call Of Duty now.
Bungie- For beginning to milk Halo now and not making anything new.

Ubisoft, I haven't played a single game from them that I've liked. Oh and AC sucked imo. After all the glowing reviews I blind bought and was sorely disappointed.

Valve for not making PS3 games, and Activision-Blizzard to keep charging 15 bucks per month to play wow I mean like almost 4 years and still charging the same! this is a 6 dollars worth mmo.!

o crud. what was the name of that one company. screw attack made a video on games made by them... rainbow/.

gah o well ill just go wittthhhhh square enix. why? well because i always get sucked in when playing kingdom hearts 1 or 2, but then when i beat it i realize that they make u do so much pointless shit to make the game seem longer...
plus final fantasy isnt my cup of tea

Around the Network

Gearbox: LJN?

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Riachu said:
SEGA/Sonic Team:
1. Most of the recent Sonic games sucked
2.Stratch that, most of Sonic Team's recent games sucked.

lol THIS

If we really think about it, do to fanboy loyalty the most hated one would probably be Microsoft Game Studio.

4 ≈ One

The question was what DEVELOPER do you hate most, not PUBLSISHER. Anyways, mine would be Red Octane, because they're milking the Guitar Hero franchise to much, its going to end up doing what happened to Tony Hawk.

EA. Why? Because they F*KN killed Westwood!

Activision. Why? Because you'd think they would become more Blizzard-like after the merger, but instead it's Blizzard becoming more Activision-like (No LAN in SC2)

LJN. Why? Because they make the Angry Video Game Nerd even angrier.

I LOVE ICELAND!