By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most hated video game company.

EA. they are the worst at milking franchises (though activision is quickly catching up) and the fact that they keep buying all the good developers and restricting their creativity for creating new IPs

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

Microsoft because they are microsoft and *censored* so they try to *censored* always and hah! Why the hell would they do something *censored*. And they are still *censored*. Hehe. Well anyway I should say that *censored*. Blooming in an odd wave *censored*. Never try to lactate when *censored*, that`s my advice.

Sony Online Entertainment. Because of SW: Galaxies.

I do not hate any game company. I do really dislike a lot of games, but they are from a number of them.

Valve.

Arrogance is never appreciated.

Around the Network

Activision for Brutal legends and for being hypocrites in general e.g. the latest Sony price fiasco while their own plastic addons cost 120$. So Sony who is selling their console at a loss should lower the price while they (who are selling their cheap plastic controllers at a profit) should continue to fleece us..

It used to be EA for running good games to the ground by yearly releases (not enough time for polish).

Oh and for the person who mentioned Wisdom Tree Games, they are still around.

http://wisdomtreegames.com/index.html

Actually i don't hate any company, they might make a few bad games or try to milk some franchises, but game companies are just another business branch, and as a business they have to try to do what's best for the business and for the consumer as well, and most times in the business world, those two don't mix up. I'm happy as long as they deliver good games, that's all i can ask for.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

EA - pretty much all of their games stink. They've made so much generic and cheaply developed crap that it's disgusting.

Blizzard - I hate that they are so overrated. I actually only liked the first Warcraft. I dont like the style of any of their other games.

Square Enix - people regard them as some kind of Gods for some mysterious reason. In my opinion JRPG is the worst genre in gaming.

Valve for saying PS3 architecture is so messed up and being too lazy to not even try making a good game for it. I guess they are starting to feel money losses or something since rumors are they are looking for PS3 developers to join their team.