By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most hated video game company.

Examples:Bungie,rare,3drealms,naughty dog.

and list reason why.

Activsion.120 bucks for a $60 and a hunk of plastic worth $20.They are stealing your money.Don't buy guitar hero 5.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

I'm sure Activision is climbing up a lot of people's lists, and very quickly. That's good to hear (not that it will stop them for conquering the industry). My most hated is LucasArts. They continue to provide average games with little innovation (the Lego games are just clones of each other at this point), and succeed off of brand name.

Epic

cause everything they make sucks :/

Data Design Interactive.

Activision. Lots of reasons to hate them, but it's their decision to sue EA over Brütal Legend that makes me literally angry with rage!

Around the Network

yeah DDI sucks, but the worst videogame company is LJN, all of ljn's games suck.

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Southpeak games. Aka shovelware dispenser.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I hate Silicon Knights for putting out that shitty Too Human game instead of a proper sequel to Eternal Darkness like everyone wants them to do. I guess they're not very fond of money.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

zzyoshiman said:
yeah DDI sucks, but the worst videogame company is LJN, all of ljn's games suck.

Take it back!

NightDragon83 said:
I hate Silicon Knights for putting out that shitty Too Human game instead of a proper sequel to Eternal Darkness like everyone wants them to do. I guess they're not very fond of money.

How many units did Eternal Darkness sell again?

@axumblade

Cool!

Pixel Art can be fun.