By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most hated video game company.

Nintendo just don't apreciate constant milking
Square Enix- we just want FF XIII nothing else
Activision, but never Infinity Ward

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

EA

KOEI

Okay, no one cares that we're playing the same STORY over and over, because people buy the game because it's based on the historical novel (which is a dramatisation of historical events). We care that we're playing the same GAME over and over again.

Seriously, you've got the plot worked out (thanks to the book), make a new game engine with new gameplay elements and HD QUALITY GRAPHICS.

It's actually frustrating playing an up res'd PS2 game.

I'd say Activision (for milking franchises and Brutal legend thing), but they do give us Call of Duty.

SCE, sorry Sony fans, old scool Nintendo fan here, and Im still grinding my axes from 1995

What's about Bethesda to hate?

The only games published by them I have are Fallout 3, Oblivion, and Morrowind (which I enjoy thoroughly)

Around the Network

Square Enix (Well it's more like a love/hate relationship)
EA
THQ

Well that's all I got

Square..cause they never made a real bushido blade after PS1 :*(

Xoj said:

microsoft.
and every american developer related deeply to them.
they make low quality hardware, and charge for online when STEAM and the PSN are free.

don't have many first party studio, actually it doesn't have any first party studio exclusive.
both halo and gears 2 are third and second party.

and they pay to get timed exclusives for DLC (GT4) and games.

0 respect to them and thats because i can't got negative.

If you own a PS3, I suggest you burn it. Because you don't want technology that Microsoft helped develop inside your gaming console. That RSX GPU is a PC GPU developed to Microsoft Direct X 9 specifications.

Tease.

Silicone knights for ****ing us up with the expectations we had for Too Human.

Southpeak for...well, for being crappy.

Sonic Team for KNOWING the problem in their Sonic games, but never giving a **** to correct it.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Nintendo