By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most hated video game company.

Activsion.

For obvious reasons.

Around the Network

Ubisoft.

SmokedHostage said:
NightDragon83 said:
I hate Silicon Knights for putting out that shitty Too Human game instead of a proper sequel to Eternal Darkness like everyone wants them to do. I guess they're not very fond of money.

How many units did Eternal Darkness sell again?

Apparently enough to keep SK afloat to work on Too Human for another 6 years... plus ED was a Player's Choice game at one point later in the GC's life so it obviously sold at least a million units lifetime... Too Human is at less than 600k lifetime right now.

How they are still afloat when other companies like 3D Realms, Factor 5 and Free Radical have bit the dust, I'll never know.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
SmokedHostage said:
NightDragon83 said:
I hate Silicon Knights for putting out that shitty Too Human game instead of a proper sequel to Eternal Darkness like everyone wants them to do. I guess they're not very fond of money.

Apparently enough to keep SK afloat to work on Too Human for another 6 years... plus ED was a Player's Choice game at one point later in the GC's life so it obviously sold at least a million units lifetime... Too Human is at less than 600k lifetime right now.

How they are still afloat when other companies like 3D Realms, Factor 5 and Free Radical have bit the dust, I'll never know.

Eternal Darkness is Nintendo's IP, as well the patent for the sanity meter.

dynasty international info. ltd co for not making anymore games >.>

Around the Network

SEGA/Sonic Team:
1. Most of the recent Sonic games sucked
2.Stratch that, most of Sonic Team's recent games sucked.

true

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

i still have a grudge against EA for destroying westwood, and serria.... and ending the 2k football series

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

PSaiki said:
NightDragon83 said:
SmokedHostage said:
NightDragon83 said:

Eternal Darkness is Nintendo's IP, as well the patent for the sanity meter.

Really... hmmm, I knew Nintendo published it but I didn't know they own the rights to the IP.

That sure does complicate things... I assumed that if SK were to make a sequel to ED it would be on 360/PS3... I just can't see them putting it on the Wii.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

1.Bethesda
2.Bioware
3.Activision(greedy f&/%$ bastards)