By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most hated video game company.

Squilliam said:
Xoj said:

microsoft.
and every american developer related deeply to them.
they make low quality hardware, and charge for online when STEAM and the PSN are free.

don't have many first party studio, actually it doesn't have any first party studio exclusive.
both halo and gears 2 are third and second party.

and they pay to get timed exclusives for DLC (GT4) and games.

0 respect to them and thats because i can't got negative.

If you own a PS3, I suggest you burn it. Because you don't want technology that Microsoft helped develop inside your gaming console. That RSX GPU is a PC GPU developed to Microsoft Direct X 9 specifications.

lol, I love reading ownage.

I'm going to say Wisdom Tree even though they probably don't exist anymore.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Griffin said:
Nintendo

state your reasons

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Square Enix because they are taking FOREVER to put out games that I want. Its been so long since Kingdom Hearts II :(

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Activision, Square-Enix, and Sonic Team. For blatantly obvious reasons

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Activision. Milking, sales over quality... at least Prototype is good though.

Around the Network

Konami. They're been giving Wii the shaft ever since it came out.

Squilliam said:

If you own a PS3, I suggest you burn it. Because you don't want technology that Microsoft helped develop inside your gaming console. That RSX GPU is a PC GPU developed to Microsoft Direct X 9 specifications.

As far as I know the RSX in PS3 is accessed through an API based on OpenGL ES and nVidia's CG shader language. The fact that is is capable in hardware of features equivalent to Direct3d 9 or shader model 3 doesn't make it DirectX compliant. That's something you can claim of the driver, not of the hardware (DirectX is an API, not a set of hardware specifications).

@Xoj

Actually MS makes very nice mice and keyboards when it comes to hardware. Though I can say that i despise their practices in the PC business, thus I will always be wary of them.

But I can't say I hate any game company... though I strongly dislike companies like Activision for their living off the milking of a few franchises.

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

3d realms for being lazy dibshits piking their nose for 12 f***ing years.

Sony............. 15 years in this industry and they have personally developed like what? Gran turismo? nope, thats Polyphony, Metal gear solid? uh huh, thats Konami.

Sony have given us so few titles, god of war in 15 years (and maybe one or 2 titles that i could not give a toss about)

Whats not to dislike about sony?

I can't hate Activision, over the years they have brought me Rome Total War and Call of Duty 4

Turn 10 - It was just those 10 minutes of pure arrogance that put me off them
Valve - Their hatred of the PS3
Square Enix - For taking forever to release games, and the games they have released so far this gen have been pretty rubbish