By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most hated video game company.

in defence of EA, their Wii games have gotten much better lately.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

It probably was too hard to do worse. I would give kudos to grand slam tennis, but the only reason that game is any good is because of wiimotion+. The reviews weren't that good for it either.

touche :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=78650

That adds to my Activision hate.

keep going guys.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

I am a bit surprised not to hear the name Acclaim. even though they are not around, when they were, their track record for having the most crappy games, will never be beat. How they lasted so long by putting out garbage, will forever be a mystery to me. Acclaim did have a few good ones (furfighters) but the rest found the Markdown table very quickly.

I guess some of my beefs with Sony in addition to their taking dead aim at the Dreamcast, and lying about what the PS2 could do, were they would release a hardware format, and then drop it, leaving all those who had bought it were left holding the bag(examples: EDbeta, L-cassette 3/4" U-Matic)
But the one that really pissed me off was 8mm, when VHS & VHS-c were on the market for camcorders, Sony made sure that the two VHS formats had minimal shelf space, and flooded the market with a format no better than the existing ones. Anyone who had bought 8mm camcorders were fine until the camcorder died, making all of your family videos only accessible by paying someone else to retrieve your memories. Those who bought a VHS camcorder can play them even now, as they still are selling VHS machines. Who knows for how long, as the format is pretty much on it's last legs.

As far as Sony in gaming, I didn't think that they would stick around for very long, but they got very lucky when FFVII came out, as that game single handedly won the generation for them.
For PS2 the GTA series alone made it the console of choice for it's generation, again Sony lucked out with a third party game.
This generation, I don't know, I don't care. The wii with it's control scheme doesn't interest me, the 360 I understand still has issues and the PS3 is still too expensive.

Dreamcast-18 years later "It's Still Thinking"

Activision is getting there.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I personally hate LucasArts for making terrible games and screwing over Free Radical.

Sony. Because they are Nosy.

Actiblizzion.