By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The new High Voltage game revealed

wow you guys are so hopeful...

Around the Network

Looks much better than The Conduit, great job.

Seems like a good concept. Will wait for more info at E3

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

So is the game they say will have many enemies on screen.So I can expect me to face about 50-60 opponents at one time. It sounds like a combination of Dynasty Warriors and Gladius.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Looks great! I always wanted a good game similar to 300. ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
wow you guys are so hopeful...

Well the game is at a early stage of the development, so it's could be good or bad. Only time'll tell.

Now this looks generic, but hopefully that'll be saved by gameplay. A tactical sword-shield fighter utilizing Motion Plus could be quite groundbreaking.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Jaggies, gotta love 'em ^_^

I am not too into FPS, so this is a welcome addition for me from HVS. I like this developer. Animales de la Muerte + Gladiator A.D. = excited for 3rd party content. The WM+ support sounds good too.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

to me it seems they're gonna be making generic M rated games for the wii just so there can be those types of games