By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The new High Voltage game revealed

.jayderyu said:
However this game is very historicly wrong. The Roman Gladiators were not a very bloody and gory time. Most of the Roman Gladiator history was more tame. There was a lot of time and investment to train a good fighter. Having them die after one fight was a waste.

Have you thinking how many people is interesting to play historically accurate games?

Around the Network

And there announcing their other game tomorrow...anyway I like the idea...

Former something....

I actually hope they tone down the blood levels. Seeing how they want some accuracy involved and all. Blood does spray but usually in a finer mist than what is portrayed in movies and especially video games.

I'm probably in the minority in wanting less blood (albeit more realistic) than the average gamer interested in the title.

Hey Square Enix, if this does decently I want Bushido Blade ASAP, you hear me?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Don't really care for fighters.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Sure graphic looking gorgeous for Wii game ,but it too fast to say anything imo.I need more trailer and gamplay before say anything about this game. :D

But i think art style look much improve from The Conduit. XD

Around the Network
Wickedshyn said:
Don't really care for fighters.

I don't think this is our stanrad run of the mill fighter.   I'm not suggesting you run out and pre-order it or anything but keep it on your radar and read up on it. The differences between it and standard fighters seem to be quite vast.

I haven't bought a fighting game since Killer Instinct Gold on N64 but I'm highly considering this....if they don't send me a review copy that is.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I like what they say about the story mode - sounds like it'll have some replay value.

So thats what the mystery pic was.....awsome!!

sweeeeeet

music is pretty epic