By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The new High Voltage game revealed

Could be good. They already proved they were serious with The Conduit, let's keep our minds open about this one too.

How technical is your game?

Around the Network

wooow, fighting game + WMP? *-*

After reviewing all their answers this game looks really good! I'm actually really excited. I am a huge fan of gory games beating no more heroes, manhunt 2, and w/e else. So i'm excited I just hope they dont put a filter on it like manhunt 2. Especially when he mentioned the stomping of the genitalia, I just don't see how they can show that without it going adult only.

Looks nice, will anticipate more information.

alfredofroylan said:
PullusPardus said:
wow you guys are so hopeful...

Well the game is at a early stage of the development, so it's could be good or bad. Only time'll tell.

didnt mean that i mean the comments that are like "more M rated games on wii! hardcore gaming rules!" and such.

it doesnt take an M rated game to be good and i rather have the wii stay out of the M rated crap that some call hardcore gaming

infact, i dont know why Wii owners want games like GTA  and RE5 to be ported on their system instead of buying the non port games which are on the HD system.

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
Inspired by the movie 300... interesting.

Well... it looks like a good concept, but i will wait for some videos and more info, that we should get at E3.

Looking nice, what do you guys think?

300 eh? Pikmin+300=Epic win

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

A fighting, so not one of the genres I would have preferred. Not sure I want this with Tatsunoko vs. Capcom being localized.

Reads article: Wii motion Plus, RPG elements. Curses, they know my weakness. Officially excited.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

I just read the interview, and I'm already excited. :D Online Multiplayer would really get me psyched. They said split screen is already being included, and that we could see online.

I wonder how far along they are. I bet we'll hear a rough release time at E3, and hopefully some video footage.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

now that I think more deeply just imagine the posibilities with M+, swing the Wii-mote towards the legs and see it fall of, jab into the rib cage and rip away...

*drooling homer simpson style*

CONMAN15 said:
I just read the interview, and I'm already excited. :D Online Multiplayer would really get me psyched. They said split screen is already being included, and that we could see online.

I wonder how far along they are. I bet we'll hear a rough release time at E3, and hopefully some video footage.

They said heavy development has been going on for 7 months and a Q1 2010 release is the goal.

The rEVOLution is not being televised