By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The new High Voltage game revealed

liquidninja said:

@Gamerace
Mad World was a Beat 'Em Up not a Fighter.

Plus, many have said it wasn't really that good. Not to mention how obscure it was.

This game on the other hand is based off of Historical times and is supposedly portrayed in a realistic way.

Maybe the art style doesn't helped Madworld. However, I loved the idea, but I admit that it is very very strange if you don't play the game to see for yourself.

Around the Network

Lordy, Lord! This sounds awesome!

I can't wait to see gameplay footage. The story mode sounds deep, so I'm sure I'll be replaying to find out everyone's motivation for fighting. I am sooo excited for this. If this has online, consider me owned.
Looks incredible for a Wii game.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Wow, looks really cool.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

I think it's worth noting that this game is set to launch less than a year after The Conduit. Neither is GOTY caliber, but they both look to be solid titles, and I think it's pretty remarkable that a developer with ~140 staff can turn out a Wii core game every year while still churning out licensed properties and WiiWare titles.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.