By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft bought a PS3...

starcraft said:

So far so good, but I have a question.  I am ten minutes into KZ2 and am required to use the six axis to turn a wheel.  It is not working at all (the motion sensing).  Does anyone know why this might be?

Starcraft@

During load menu's does your Six axis allow for manipulation of the load screen's? That would prove your motion sensing is working in KZ2 and that it also means you are simply not using the shoulder buttons right when trying to turn a wheel. I am thinking the reason why you cannot use the motion control for turning a wheel is because you need to hold both L1 and L2 (I think) whilst doing the motion movements.

Around the Network

Killzone 2 SP is great, but MP is easily the best this gen.

Congratulations!

I'd just like to recommend that you buy Uncharted instead of renting it. It's the kind of game you'll want to replay. And it's quite an easy platinum.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Congratz hope u enjoy it :)

agree, if you loved Gears, you will definately love uncharted. Even cliffy B praised uncharted for having a better cover system.

Uncharted is a mix between gears gameplay, Indiana jones adventuring, humour and scripting with the addition of awesome platforming.

Even now, the graphics hold up to some 3rd party games.

I know you said you might not like folklore, but I recommend it. I'm not into rpg's and I liked it.

Why don't you go download the demo's for all these games. It is free after all. You can make up your own mind then :)

Around the Network

Nice one Starcraft. Hope you enjoy Versus :)

kowenicki said:
crazzy you are the George Bush of video game predictions... please just stop.

lol

u've just insulted  (bush-crazzyman)

pick one

Congrats. If you like SRPG's I hope you'll give Disgaea3 and Valkyria Chronicles a try.

4 ≈ One

Congratz hope you enjoy.

Rainbird said:
Only in the US I believe.

Don't forget Japan/Asia.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX