By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft bought a PS3...

...and is ten minutes into Killzone 2.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

who are you?

Huzzah! Hope you will like it

EDIT: Both the PS3 and Killzone 2 that is

Huzzah. Be prepared for a cheesy story with a side character you'll absolutely loathe!

By the way, congratz on the purchase.  Buy LBP first and foremost (honestly, why you chose KZ2 first is beyond me), then MGS4, Uncharted, and Valkyria Chronicles.

Then you'll have the five best games on the system.

I would also highly recommend Heavenly Sword and both Ratchet & Clanks.  Quest for Booty in particular is a delight.

nice buy... ps3 is awesome

Around the Network

have fun with Rico

makingmusic476 said:
Huzzah. Be prepared for a cheesy story with a side character you'll absolutely loathe!

Totally agreed.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

makingmusic476 said:

Ny the way, congratz on the purchase.  Buy LBP first and foremost (honestly, why you chose KZ2 first is beyond me), then MGS4, Uncharted, and Valkyria Chronicles.

I would also highly recommend Heavenly Sword and both Ratchet & Clanks.  Quest for Booty in particular is a delight.

Got the KZ2 bundle.  For the regular price of a PS3 in this country I got Assassin's Creed, the Mega Drive Compilation and an HDMI cable thrown in.

I'm tempted to buy LBP, but I dont think it is my thing, and the time I have spent with the game I didn't enjoy.  I really dont think it will be good for my chances of not being banned if I play and LOATHE one of the PS3's biggest exclusives anytime soon lol.

So far so good, but I have a question.  I am ten minutes into KZ2 and am required to use the six axis to turn a wheel.  It is not working at all (the motion sensing).  Does anyone know why this might be?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I liked the game, the story though.. yes - was very Gears of Warish, which for mindless fun is great!

Plus the game is absolutely fantastic overall. It is truly awe-some.
Congrats Starcraft.

Do yourself a favor and take notice of how the trophy system is slightly better than achievements. If that is your cup of tea.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

starcraft said:
makingmusic476 said:

Ny the way, congratz on the purchase.  Buy LBP first and foremost (honestly, why you chose KZ2 first is beyond me), then MGS4, Uncharted, and Valkyria Chronicles.

Got the KZ2 bundle.  For the regular price of a PS3 in this country I got Assassin's Creed, the Mega Drive Compilation and an HDMI cable thrown in.

I'm tempted to buy LBP, but I dont think it is my thing, and the time I have spent with the game I didn't enjoy.  I really dont think it will be good for my chances of not being banned if I play and LOATHE one of the PS3's biggest exclusives anytime soon lol.

So far so good, but I have a question.  I am ten minutes into KZ2 and am required to use the six axis to turn a wheel.  It is not working at all (the motion sensing).  Does anyone know why this might be?

You grab the wheel by pressing R1 and L1 and then you turn it. That how it's supposed to work.