By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft bought a PS3...

Branko2166 said:

Congratulations starcraft!!!

Great to see another aussie convert to the darkside :)
I just got that $900 as well. Am considering getting a 360 but I'll probably wait a little longer.

edit- As a couple people have already mentioned, even if you don't have a credit card you can share PSN games. So if you have any mates that have a PS3 and a credit card you can probably arrange something.

That's an idea worth exploring.

It isn't urgent though, I have to years of retail games to get through

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

SC:

Did you sort out the KZ2 motion control issue?

BTW, I am in Oz as well. I believe it is rather difficult to purchase content off the US PSN because you need a US based debit/credit card for a purchase to go through and they are hard to source via an Aussie based bank.

My mate tried this.

SC, update us with your impressions.

Console Agnostic since 2001.

Starcraft is now a PS3 fanboy. I heard he will sell all his 360 games to buy more PS3 games. Starcraft will make his PS3 predictions. Starcraft abandoning the 360 in a hurry, more 360 fans will jump ship and buy PS3. PS3 has the best future with all its stellar exclusive games to be released very soon. PS3 has free online which will mean you can buy an extra game every year instead of paying for XBox Live every year. PS3 is much more reliable console system and it has Blu-Ray player, browse the internet, free Wifi included and it has a better games library than the 360.