By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Iwata: Big software showing at E3, will help Wii to topple PS2 sales!

Well if he said it he had better make sure it happens. After last year people will be looking for blood.

Around the Network

Let's see it happening first. As for right now, I don't think Wii has been so good for third parties as PS2 was, nor it has or will likely have near 20% of the software gems that graced the best selling console in history.

They must be looking looking to put another real show stopper at this year's E3.

I expect a Wii-Play 2 and Wii Fit 2. It makes the most sense.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I think more traditional games such as Starfox and F-Zero and maybe if we are extremely lucky the new Zelda

Dear lord, they must have some real killer software if they're saying they can beat this latest fiscal year - THINK OF THE MARIO KART SALES O_O! And a lot of other healthy software sales as well... I really wonder what they've got waiting for us...

Around the Network

DONKEY KONG!!!!!!!!

POKEMONE EPIC RPG ON WII MADE BY S-E

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ZOMG! Metroid Dread, Zelda Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Halo DS, Mario & Sonic at the Console Wars, Pilotwings, Kirby Wii, Final Fantasy XIV, Pokemon MMORPG, Diablo 3, and Imagine: Party Teachers confirmed!

Anywho...

Well, now that Nintendo is (hopefully...) saving the "big guns" for E3, everything is starting to make sense. And by "big guns", I mean the titles that are already on the Japanese and European release list (and maybe... maybe some surprises. Please?)

Oh wait, it's still January... 5 months to go.

outlawauron said:
They must be looking looking to put another real show stopper at this year's E3.

I expect a Wii-Play 2 and Wii Fit 2. It makes the most sense.

I find these predictions far more likely than Darthdevidemo's, or pretty much anyone who will post in this thread's predictions.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

i expect a new zelda to be shown off and released in oct of this year.
i expect retro studios new game to be shown off at e3 this year.
i expect luigi's mansion 2 to be shown off and released this year.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

So E3 2009 is going to be the "Mea Culpa" for last year E3??