By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Mine will arrive at GameStop at noon on Tuesday. Just like with all the other shipment of games my store gets.

Around the Network

you can always mod your wii...I hear they make nice bricks.

I need to get me one of these!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metroid-Prime-3-Corruption-FIVE-FT-TALL-store-display_W0QQitemZ280144629569QQihZ018QQcategoryZ187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

To Each Man, Responsibility

OMG. Has anyone found out if EB/GS is going to have tomorrow or tuesday? If not tomorrow, I might break down and buy it from Wal Mart.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

What happened to the IGN review?

Around the Network
Sqrl said:
I need to get me one of these!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metroid-Prime-3-Corruption-FIVE-FT-TALL-store-display_W0QQitemZ280144629569QQihZ018QQcategoryZ187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

My EB Games is holding theirs for me! Woot!

And the IGN review will be up in 2 1/2 hrs.

RolStoppable said:
super_etecoon said:
you can always mod your wii...I hear they make nice bricks.

You know, that's not the answer I was expecting.

If you have the upfront cash for the purchase I'll gladly grab one and send it out.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

tk1797 said:

The bastards work on the west coast! lol

RolStoppable said:
Whoever of you guys isn't in my friends list yet, can send me an american Wii with Corruption and I'll add you. I promise.

Buy a PS3 and fuse the graphics and regionless parts of the PS3 with the Wii Mote, programming ease, and awesomeness of the Wii. Then you will have the ultimate BBQ grill with motion controls!...err I mean the ultimate gaming machine!

Sqrl said:
tk1797 said:

The bastards work on the west coast! lol

Damn them.