By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hey I know some of the items we can get in the games and they are really cool !!!!

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

Around the Network

God i didnt want to reserve it but i cant help it im weak = (, gona go reserve it in like 10min

gamer9851 said:
Hey I know some of the items we can get in the games and they are really cool !!!!

no spoilers.....lol....forget I asked....nice to know we got something "really cool !!!!" to look forward to.

Metroid4Life said:
God i didnt want to reserve it but i cant help it im weak = (, gona go reserve it in like 10min
Why didn't you want to reserve it?

I won't reveal any spoilers on that but I must say that I'm really strong...

We have receive the official strategy guide friday... The book is calling me "come here, take me and read me"....

It's hard to resist but I know I can resist two more days....

Around the Network

with a name like metroid4life I thought u wuddda been the 1st person on this site to reserve it...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

I hope this game is non-linear like the old days. Does anyone know what the word is on this. Is it more action oriented or non linear exploration style? Not that one can't be like the other but you know what I mean.

I must resist !!!!

I wonder why Nintendo doesn't do Special Editions. A little Samus statue with a broken arm cannon would be cool.

Astrodust said:
I hope this game is non-linear like the old days. Does anyone know what the word is on this. Is it more action oriented or non linear exploration style? Not that one can't be like the other but you know what I mean.

I hear it is a healthy cross between the two.