By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

lol init Rol... at least for me I can go with some friends after school... pick up my Metroid on Friday the 26th... go home(avoiding all dangers such as gangs and alleyways) and then play Prime 3 for the weekend... then back to school =(

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I like Bacon said:
yeah, it's gonna be a great night. Tuesday is my final day of Sumer Vacation. I'll get Metroid Prime 3 that day at 4:30 PM when my mom comes home. I'll play the game for many hours......then sleep.....then school.

If I were you I would skip the sleep part... and probably the school as well. Now if Friday would be the usual release day for Nintendo games just like in europe, that would be cool, eh?

I can't miss the first day. parents won't let me. I do have an idea. wake up at 4:30. play until morning. then go to school.

So if no shinespark...any guesses as to what new items we might get?

Maybe you'll get upgrades to your ships cannon so it can destroy different obstacles... e.g a phazon cannon to destroy barriers of phazon, because the ships normal guns can't do it...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

I think all the major new items are going to be tied to Hyper Mode. I was hoping they'd throw in the Speed Booster but that doesn't seem like an option now.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Why couldn't speed booster work? I'm not trying to be stubborn about this, but why does it not seem like an option? Hyper mode comes from Super Metroid....stackable weapons from Super Metroid....the inclusion of Mother Brain....seems like there's a possibility, especiialy given the larger environments and longer draw distance.

So my friend got super Metroid on VC, as part of our MP3 build up. I'd never played it but it was one of his favourite games of all time. We got fairly far in it, but I have a question.

There is one narrow verticle room with 3 small creatures who wall jump all the way up, and then try and jump into a hole in the wall, only one of which makes it. In that room, are you supposed to follow them into that hole? and if so, how? We kept trying but just couldn't do it. how do you get in that small hole?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof...you need the spring ball to do that....or amazing bomb skills...it's only a power bomb or super missile....I wouldn't worry about it.

lol rol.....does that work too....silly me.

Rol - we tried that. Oh how we tried that! I guess our Super Metroid skills just aren't up to snuff. He's probably playing the game right now, so hopefully he's cracked that one by now.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.