By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Is this game out on Monday or Tuesday? super_etecon's sig says Tuesday.

Around the Network

Just like the Big Daddy...

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

well it's hard to say....

We have it in our command that has been shipped friday, but the game can be in store tomorrow or tuesday.

In stores on Tuesday, from what I have seen on a lot of weekly ads.

Tuesday seems like the more likely release date. Aside from the fact that it is further away Tuesday is also the normal release day it seems. But there have been a couple places I have seen it listed as the 27th, so it might be worth it to check around your local area if you really must have it asap.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Well the game is not street dated, so it only depends of the shipment, the closer the shops are of the distribution center, higher are the chance they receive it on Monday...But everyone will have it on tuesday.

For exemple, if our store receive it on monday we can sell it. It was the same things with Mario Strikers and Mario Party, we received them on tuesday (Montreal), but with Mario Party the Wal-Mart in front of us received it on Monday.

IGN has it listed as Monday. I just like to say Tuesday because if it's Monday it will be like Christmas in August. On the other hand, if I say Monday and I don't get it til Tuesday I'll be like Ishy playing Mario Strikers online. i.e, pissed off!

I'm waiting for Tuesday, I don't want to walk away disappointed that they don't have it yet (or aren't selling it)...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Here's an idea :

Go at your local EB or Gamestop or any video game shop on Monday, if they have not receive the game, reserve it and they will call you Tuesday when they receive it.