By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
tk1797 said:
Sqrl said:
tk1797 said:
What happened to the IGN review?

The bastards work on the west coast! lol

Damn them.

This proves they are not hardcore fans, otherwise they would of picked up the server and run barefoot (on shards of molten glass even) across the country to the East Coast so we could get it 3 hours sooner!!

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

place your bets now...the ign review prediction thread is up

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=6145&start=0#end

Any predictions on the IGN review? They seem to like it so far from their previews. My guess is at least a 9. I will guess 9.4 by the few complaints they've had for it so far.

RolStoppable said:
DarkNight_DS said:
RolStoppable said:
super_etecoon said:
you can always mod your wii...I hear they make nice bricks.

You know, that's not the answer I was expecting.

If you have the upfront cash for the purchase I'll gladly grab one and send it out.

@Sqrl

You know, that's not the answer I was expecting. For the money needed for a PS3 I could just buy an american Wii with Corruption plus a japanese Wii.

But you couldn't play "Ratchet & Samus: Future Corruption"

RolStoppable said:
Sqrl said:
RolStoppable said:
DarkNight_DS said:
RolStoppable said:
super_etecoon said:
you can always mod your wii...I hear they make nice bricks.

If you have the upfront cash for the purchase I'll gladly grab one and send it out.

@Sqrl

You know, that's not the answer I was expecting. For the money needed for a PS3 I could just buy an american Wii with Corruption plus a japanese Wii.

But you couldn't play "Ratchet & Samus: Future Corruption"

You know, that's the answer I was expecting.

Now I am actually wondering what that game would be like...its not half bad in my mind....but getting made would be like brokering a deal for middle east peace. Bringing Nintendo and Sony to the table to make that game could be taken as a sign of the apocalypse.

Around the Network

All things are possible in a one console future.

IGN review is up. A 9.5, which is about as good as good as you can do without going someplace unimaginable.

And for those asking about release dates, my local EB up here in Canada will give me my pre-order on Tuesday. I'd guess that's the release date NA-wide.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Ok. So as the dust settles and the reviews are in it looks like Retro has given us something great to look forward to. In just a few short hours many of you will begin what will probably be the last Retro Metroid adventure there will be. Is anyone excited? Does anyone feel like it's fricken Christmas? So let's spend this time with good thoughts about what tomorrow will be. Let's forget about whether this game beats Bioshock on Gamerankings. Let's forget whether there is bias on the net. Of course there is. But if one thing can be said, this game is going to be great, and over too soon.

So what is everyone doing tomorrow (who are playing the game)? Any special rituals you have for playing a Metroid game or a new game in general?