By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has lost another fan

@Morgyn

That is what I have been telling people all day. These threads about FFXIII on X360 being the best thing to come out of E3 are crazy. If the best thing we get from this E# is that a game that was already coming out to one platform will now also be availible on another, then I will be extreamly dissapointed.

IMO the Netfilix deal was awsome, the avitars were awsome, and FFXIII on 360 was THANK god all the 360 fans will not bitch about how bad this sucks, because it is not on 360.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network
steven787 said:

Dude, it is pathetic because:

You own a game console, want a game for it that will be available and are upset because other people will be able to play it.

Maybe he's upset because...I dunno....he spent 700 dollars on a gaming console and made that decision based upon the fact that the superior and cheaper competition didn't have his favorite game? That doesn't have anything to do with "other people get to play it" you oversimplifying damage control machine. It has to do with getting ripped off based on faulty assumptions by Sony and Square-Enix.

Are those two different things?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I can understand that you are mad at Square Enix, but to sell your PS3? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Why not instead support Sony and the PS3 and buy the game to their console? If mor people did that the signals should be clear to Square Enix; that it was a bad decision to also release it on the Xbox 360.

this thread should have been killed from the very beginning. i didnt know you can open threads just to whine like a little baby about small little pointless things like this. MS can pretty much buy any 3rd party exclusive. Sony know this and this is why they are working on plenty of in house exclusives.

After the shabby performance at E3 BeTa 77 better think again!

ZenfoldorVGI said:
steven787 said:

You own a game console, want a game for it that will be available and are upset because other people will be able to play it.

Maybe he's upset because...I dunno....he spent 700 dollars on a gaming console and made that decision based upon the fact that the superior and cheaper competition didn't have his favorite game? That doesn't have anything to do with "other people get to play it" you oversimplifying damage control machine. It has to do with getting ripped off based on faulty assumptions by Sony and Square-Enix.

You took out the rest of my post.

"You already own a PS3, probably own some games ; so you can't use the "I spent more then I should have" argument"

If he truly only got a PS3 for FFXIII then why did he buy it 2-3 years before it's going to come out.  It must suck to own a console and not have any games for it.

The PS3 has PLENTY of games.  Nice ones.  I have been going on all day saying that FF for 360 means I will buy 360 instead; but I haven't said a bad thing about Sony, SE, MS, Nintendo, or the kids who are upset.  This guy, if he is really that hurt probably needs some counseling. 

I don't toss out insults very often.  Now that I realize that he probably has bigger issues with life, I wish I hadn't used the word pathetic. 

For an adult to feel that strongly, feel the need to express on a forum about how other people being happy makes himmad, and feeling that companies owe him something is unhealthy at worst and annoying at best.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

this post made me giggle. The world isn't over for us...just Sony.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

You still get to play FF XIII, are you suggesting that was the only game on the PS3 that really interested you as an exclusive?

The only reason Sony is losing exclusives is because M$ has loads of money. Sony got exclusives because of loyal fans. M$ get them by throwing devs a ton of money or they buy them. You can't blame devs for wanting to sell more games and making more money. Truthfully M$ has an unfair advantage against Sony by being able to just toss some money and get the exclusive rights to games. I think it hurts the gaming world more than it helps.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
steven787 said:

lol it was never even 700$

But who cares . Go and tell Sony that they lost 1 console sale ... OMG , thel be pissed lol

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Game still coming to PS3.

Versus still exclusive to PS3.

First party games far better than Microsoft lineup.

Microsoft pays companes for exclusive window (Rock Band, Star Ocean, Eternal Sonata, Fallout 3 DLC, etc), but games still go to PS3.

GT5 is still the biggest exclusive based on past sales.

People are way overreacting to this.